|Company||Walt Disney Pictures|
|Voiced by||Lewis Black|
|Special Move||Wave of Emotion|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Inside Out Play Set with Disney Infinity 3.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 3.0,
- any Toy Box Games for Disney•Pixar studio franchises (3.0), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
Anger is the only one of the five emotions that can walk across hot lava without it harming him (though he can only do this in the Inside Out playset for functionality reasons). He can throw memory orb fireballs which are also chargeable with his "Furious Fire" skill, and punches with "Fit of Rage" as a combo attack. His Special Move is "Wave of Emotion", which "floods the area around him with a field of rage that damages his opponents."
- For more quotes from this character, see Anger/Quotes.
- Well, look who decided to show up, me!
- Oh yeah. Maybe if we just hang around here long enough, Riley's problems will solve themselves.
- Imagination land is up to the rafters in utter turmoil, and we're just hangin' out here?!
- As is the case with the other Inside Out Figures, Anger's figure has a memory orb at the bottom, which glows slightly when the figure is placed on the Infinity Base. Anger's is red, the color of an angry memory in the film.
- According to Pete Docter, he is based on a firebrick.
- He's one of the shortest characters in Disney Infinity, he shares this distinction with Dash, Vanellope, Phineas, Agent P, Stitch and Olaf.
- For more photos and videos, see Anger/Gallery.
- ↑ Disney Infinity 3.0 Inside Out - Toy Tour
- ↑ http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/archive/2015/06/01/special-edition-podcast-star-wars-and-disney-infinity-3-0.aspx
- ↑ http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/05/28/everything-we-know-about-disney-infinitys-inside-out-play-set.aspx
- ↑ http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/05/28/inside-out-figure-prototypes-hidden-feature-in-the-bases-and-more-tid-bits/
Media: Inside Out
Play Set: Inside Out Play Set
Locations: Riley's Mind