B1 Battle Droid
|Franchise||Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic|
|Filter||Vehicles and Actors|
|Voiced by||Matthew Wood|
How to obtain:
- It is unlocked in the Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic Play Set.
Where to find in the Toy Box Editor:
- When Unfiltered, it can be found under "Enemies".
- When filtered by "Vehicles and Actors", it can be found under "Enemies".
- This isn't fair!
- A Sith lord?
- I'm going to get demoted...
- When the Battle Droids (or any of their variants) are defeated in battle by any Jedi/Sith characters with their lightsabers, the droids' bodies are shown to be cut up rather than breaking apart like regular toys. This is likely done to keep it true to the way the droids are usually defeated in the actual Star Wars universe.
- Mulan is the only non-Star Wars character who can cut through the droids via her Air Slam attack after defeating them.
- For more game related media, see B1 Battle Droid/Gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.