|Voiced by|| Mike MacRae|
Jose Luis Orozco
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Toy Story in Space Play Set with Disney Infinity 1.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- any Toy Box Games for Pixar studio franchises (1.0 and later), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
Buzz Lightyear was released on October 22nd as an expansion character. An Infinite Crystal Series figure of Buzz was released on November 3rd exclusively at Toys "R" Us in the Race to Space pack, along with a crystal version of Lightning McQueen. His adventure is "Buzz Lightyear, Save Me!". A glow-in-the-dark version of Buzz Lightyear was available to purchase on the Toy Box App for iOS and PC, but does not have an actual figure; however, it has its own statue outside the Hall of Heroes. Unlike Syndrome already having his Zero Point Energy Gauntlet, Buzz Lightyear must first buy his jetpack in the Toy Story in Space Play Set.
- For more quotes from this character, see Buzz Lightyear/Quotes.
- To infinity and beyond!
- A Space Ranger could feel at home here!
- Mission complete!
- There is also a glow-in-the-dark figure exclusive for tablets and PC.
- According to John Vignocchi and John Blackburn, there have been many attempts by the Disney Infinity team at making a physical glow-in-the-dark Buzz figure for the non-digital players. The reason that this has not yet happened is that the figure itself would have to glow in the dark, as it shows on his artwork. Prototypes have been made of the figure, but none of them are satisfactory for the figure designers. There are also concerns regarding regulations of the glow-in-the-dark paint that would be required for such a figure. The figure's release has been pushed back many times as designers continue to tinker with the figure. With the cancellation of Disney Infinity, the figure will not ever be released.
- Buzz and Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Mouse are the only Playable Characters to have three different figure variants.
- Buzz, Woody, and Jessie are the only series 2 figures to not be Toy Box only.
- Buzz became available in a single pack as of 2015.
- Buzz is one of two Playable Characters in the games to receive a non-crystal variant, along with Black Suit Spider-Man.
- Buzz is referenced by Kaos in Skylanders Superchargers. When the player beats the game, Kaos will say the following about a character who is also named Buzz. "There's something familiar about him...and I don't like it!" This may be due to the rivalry between Disney Infinity and Skylanders.
- For more photos and videos, see Buzz Lightyear/Gallery.
- ↑ A Crystal Series character figure named "Infinite Buzz Lightyear" is also available.
- ↑ https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Disney-Infinity/Buzz-Lightyear/
- ↑ http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/05/27/marvel-figures-from-2-0-to-be-playable-in-disney-infinity-3-0-playset-more-info-from-disneyinfinityfans-com/