How to obtain:
- 1.0: It is obtained from one of Anna's Character Chests.
- 2.0: It is unlocked by placing Anna on the Disney Infinity Base, or available to be purchased from the Toy Store for 2000 Sparks.
- 3.0: It is available to be purchased from the Toy Store for 250 Sparks.
Where to find in the Toy Store:
- In 2.0 it can be found under: Disney Infinity 1.0 > Character Toys > Character Toys - Page 5
- In 3.0 it can be found under: Horseplay Toys > Tools .
- Using the Climbing Hook to target an object will pull the character toward the object; if the object can be climbed, the character may then grab the edge of the object. The Grappling Hook and Sticky Hand also share this behavior.
- There is also another version of the Climbing Hook called the Grappling Hook, which doesn't appear in the first game, but old gameplay footage shows that it has been in the game. It is possible that the Climbing Hook replaced the Grappling Hook for Disney Infinity 1.0.
Figure Packs: Frozen Toy Box Pack
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.