Creativi-Toys are a category of Toy Box toys that can be connected to each other in order for players to build their own games. They can be found in the Toy Box Editor under "Creativi-Toys" when Unfiltered, and under "Game Setup Toys" when filtered by "Game Maker". They can have both Logic Connections and Properties.
"Logic Connections" are how toys communicate with each other. Toys may have one or both (or neither) of the following connection types.
- Actions represent signals output to another toy when it is Triggered. For example, a Kill Switch can signal another toy when it has defeated something, while a Time Delayer can signal another toy when it completes its delay. A list of a toy's possible Actions can be observed by selecting the toy with the Magic Wand tool.
- Triggers represent signals input by another toy to perform an Action. For example, a Power Switch can be triggered by another toy to turn it on or off, while a Time Delayer can be triggered by another toy to start its delay. A list of a toy's possible Triggers can be observed by connecting another toy to it (such as the Trigger) using the Magic Wand tool.
"Properties" represent additional, configurable information about a toy, and are used to further define its behavior. For example, an Enemy Generator has a property to define what Team the generated Enemies belong to, while a Time Delayer has a property that defines how long it will wait after an input signal before generating its output signal. A list of a toy's Properties can be observed by selecting the toy with the Magic Wand tool, and must be configured by the player as they cannot be configured by other toys.
Creativi-Toys by Edition
Listing of Creativi-Toys by Edition that are not game-specific. For a more comprehensive list, see the Creativi-Toys category.
- Creativi-Toys used to be known as Infini-Toys.
- Other online guides appear to haver the Actions and Triggers reversed; that is, what they list for Actions are actually Triggers, and vice-versa.
- Originally, the Invisinator was an Action Toy and the Reset-o-matic was a Basic Toy in Disney Infinity 1.0. They were re-classified as Creativi-Toys in Disney Infinity 2.0.
- The dialog box in Disney Infinity 1.0 typically reads "Select the action you would like." - note the game's own use of the word "action" in this context.
- In this context, the dialog box in Disney Infinity 2.0 typically reads "Select the behavior that you would like to perform."
- These can be found under the Filter "Game Maker" as "Game Setup Toys" in 3.0.
- These are also referred to as Logic Toys and are under the Filter "Game Maker" as "Creativi-Toys" in 3.0.
- Visual appearance was changed in 2.0 to be more consistent with other Logic Toys.
- Team colors were blue and orange in 1.0; green and purple were added in 3.0.