|Voiced by||Raymond Ochoa|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Incredibles Play Set with Disney Infinity 1.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- any Toy Box Games for Pixar studio franchises (1.0 and later), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
He was released on August 18th at launch.
Abilities and Skills
- Health & Defense:
- Dash (pull right trigger)
- Repel attacks (tap 'block' button)
- For more quotes from this character, see Dash/Quotes.
- This is gonna be awesome!
- Nobody messes with MY family!
- Violet and Tony, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
- Dash, Elsa, & Anna were the most popular characters for Disney Infinity.
- Dash is one of the shortest characters in the Disney Infinity series, he shares this distinction with Vanellope, Phineas, Agent P, Stitch, Anger and Olaf, although out of them he's actually the tallest of the group when placed next to them in-game.
- Dash is the only character from The Incredibles that was released in a single pack, the other 4 members all have been released in triple packs (although there is single packs of them, except for Mr. Incredible who is always included in the Disney Infinity Starter Pack).
For all photos and videos, see Dash/Gallery.
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2358105/resume
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Special Abilities and Skills marked with this reference require spending points in the Skill Tree for Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0.
- ↑ Without any additional Packs or Tools equipped.
- ↑ These may be grouped with related skills, not necessarily as shown in the Skill Tree.
Media: The Incredibles
Characters: Mr. Incredible | Mrs. Incredible | Violet | Dash | Syndrome | Edna Mode | Omnidroids | Mirage | Rick Dicker | Sensei | The Hoarder | Baron Von Ruthless | Snoring Gloria | Gazerbeam | Dynaguy | Thunderhead | Apogee | Plasmabolt | Metroville Police Officer | Monstrous Citizen
Playsets: The Incredibles Play Set
Objects: Invisibility Device | Sticky Hand | Zero Point Energy Gauntlet | Glide Pack | Hover Board | Incredicopter | The Incredicar | Mr. Incredible's Sports Car | Green Sports Car | Syndrome's Volcano | Edna's Costume Shop | HQ Research Station | SuperMax Prison | Training Facility | Hotdog Stand | Cement Barrier | Bench | Dual Street Light | Newspaper Stand | Broken Cement Barrier | Mr. Incredible Statue | Mrs. Incredible Statue | Violet Statue | Dash Statue | Syndrome Statue | Dumpster
In-Game Textures: Metroville Cityscape
Scrapped: The Underminer