|Editor (1.0)||Sports Toys|
How to obtain:
- 1.0: It is unlocked by using a Spin in the Disney Infinity Vault.
Where to find in the Toy Box Editor:
- In 1.0, it can be found in the "Sports Toys" category while in Build View.
- In later editions:
Its primary use is in sports games as a method of scoring. After a point is scored, the goal will automatically eject the ball.
- Goal Scored (1.0)
- to signal another toy when the ESPN Soccer Goal registers a goal.
- While the ESPN Soccer Goal can technically be used for other types of games as well, the base includes a physical edge than can block other toys such as the ESPN Hockey Puck from entering, unless they're hit with sufficient force to overcome it.
- If a player who is trying to create a soccer game does not ensure that the field is long enough, the ESPN Soccer Goal will automatically kick any ball that is shot into it into the opposing team's goal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.