|Franchise||Star Wars Rebels|
|Costume||Ezra Bridger Costume|
|Voiced by||Taylor Gray|
|Special Move||Blaster Bounce|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- all Star Wars Play Sets with Disney Infinity 3.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 3.0,
- any Toy Box Games for Lucasfilm studio franchises (3.0), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
He was exclusive to Toys "R" Us until a later date. Ezra Bridger is also a Crossover Character, and can be used in any of the Star Wars play sets, once his Champion Coin has been collected in that set.
The team at Disney Interactive knew from the very beginning of the development of Disney Infinity 3.0 that they wanted to add characters from Star Wars Rebels into the game, and work began on the creation of those characters before the first episode of the series ever even aired.
Ezra appears in the game in his Star Wars Rebels season two design, with scars on his face that he received in the finale of season one. This was done intentionally; all of the Star Wars Rebels playable characters were done in their season two designs, because season two would be the season airing when the characters were released.
Ezra's Force abilities take some time to unlock on his Skill Tree. This was done intentionally, so that players feel as though they are going through the same progression as Ezra does on the series, where he gradually learns how to use the Force.
- For more quotes from this character, see Ezra Bridger/Quotes.
- I'm Ezra Bridger! Maybe you've heard of me.
- It's never too late to join the fight!
- Did Sabine see that? I hope not.
- If Ezra is performing a saber duel with any of the three main Star Wars bosses in-game (such as General Grievous, Darth Vader or Darth Maul), his lightsaber blade will not connect with his foe's blade during the duel, which can create humorous oddities during the cinematic (such as Ezra's lightsaber nearly going through his foe's body in some instances), this is likely due to Ezra's small stance in-game compared to his opponents who are slightly bigger than their playable counterparts (sans Grievous) or it wasn't finished properly in time for the game's release, this does not affect gameplay however.
- Erza is the only character wielding a single lightsaber to not receive a Light FX variant, unlike Ahsoka Tano and Darth Maul (who have technological restrictions involving their lightsabers that prevented them from receiving such variants), the reasoning behind Ezra not getting one is unknown.
- For more game related media, see Ezra Bridger/Gallery.
- ↑ http://www.techtimes.com/articles/60031/20150612/4-star-wars-rebels-characters-playable-disney-infinity-3-0.htm
- ↑ http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2015/06/12/star-wars-rebels/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 http://www.starwars.com/news/infinity-gets-rebellious-bringing-star-wars-rebels-characters-to-disneys-hit-game
|Star Wars Rebels|
Objects: The Ghost