- (startled yelp) What just happened?! Oh, (embarrassed chuckle) Hi, I'm Fear.
- Ah, if anyone needs me, I'll be whimpering softly to myself.
- And that's the kind of surprise I like.
- Freaking out, freaking out, freaking out. Ahhh! And I'm done.
- Hmmm, interesting. This stops that.
- I could use this time to sort idea bulbs, but I'd rather cower in fear.
- I knew I should have stayed in bed!
- I would take a moment to dance, but I'm way too freaked out.
- Memories? You don't belong here!
- Okay, Fear. You can do this. You have to time it just right.
- Well, that's not the worst thing that's ever happened.
- What is going on?!
- Whoa! I'm back! And in one piece!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.