Are you looking for My INterior?
The INterior is a new concept introduced in Disney Infinity 2.0. It allows the player to create their own house with several Rooms, and to decorate it with furniture and INterior Decorations of their choice.
Similar to the Toy Box, you can create your own spaces. The INterior has exclusive customizations and decorations, which cannot be used in the Toy Box. The Toy Box also has different toys that can't be used in INteriors. They still share many of the same Creativi-Toys and Townspeople. Items that can be placed in an INterior include:
- The Lobby is exclusive to My INterior.
- When a Room is moved, everything in it is reset to default and all decorations are removed, forcing the player to start their customization all over again.
- It is possible to escape the INterior by placing Rapunzel's Bed (facing vertically so the pillows face towards the door) and equip the Green Goblin Glider (or anything similar to it for that matter). Hop into the small space between the bed and the wall, then activate the glider to inadvertently be pushed outside the INterior walls into space. The player is then capable of walking on top of the INterior with ease for as long as they wish, though they must die/reset gameplay to respawn inside.
- For more game related media, see INterior/Gallery.
- Unless specific steps are taken to expose an "undocumented feature" that permits it; use of said feature is unreliable.