Inside Out Play Set
|Game Type||Play Set Game|
|Figures||Joy, Anger, Sadness, Disgust and Fear|
The Play Set is The 5 emotions will have different special abilities, that will make it easier to complete each level:
- Joy can "glide across great distances with ease".
- Anger can run across lava.
- Fear can run fast, crossing bridges and platforms before they collapse.
- Sadness can stand on clouds without them disappearing.
- Disgust can jump high off clouds.
set after the events of the film. Riley falls asleep on the couch. She accidentally touches the remote, and changes the TV to play a scary movie. This sends her subconsciousness into chaos, with her memories scattered all over Imagination Land. The emotions must return the memories to Headquarters, before Riley wakes up.
This Play Set features 25 different levels, with puzzles and platforming in both 2.5D and 3D. Levels other than the first are initially locked, and must be completed in sequence to unlock the next.
There are several different types of puzzle challenges including:
- collecting and delivering Memories in order to clear Memory Blocks,
- musical challenges, which require players to move in synch with the background music in order to succeed
- levels where gravity is reversed, causing players to have to walk on the ceiling.
Additional features on some levels include:
- checkpoint flowers, which will allow a player to resume play at the checkpoint if they are defeated, without having to start at the beginning of the level,
- green bonus boxes containing balloons that must be collected within a set time (and count toward the total for the level), and
- Dream Stations that temporarily change the character into another in order to complete some areas (mission level "Brain Power, Phase 3" uses the special abilities of all five characters).
The player must collect the different collectible balloons to get as many points as possible. There are also stars awarded for milestones, such as:
- collecting all available balloons,
- completing each mission within a time limit, and
- retrieving all Collectibles (such as Idea Bulbs and Mind Manual Pages).
- Into the Mind's I
- Brain Power, Phase 1
- Brain Power, Phase 2
- Brain Power, Phase 3
- Cloudy Daze, Phase 1
- Cloudy Daze, Phase 2
- Cloudy Daze, Phase 3
- Mental Notes, Phase 1
- Mental Notes, Phase 2
- Mental Notes, Phase 3
- Ahead in the Clouds, Phase 1
- Ahead in the Clouds, Phase 2
- Ahead in the Clouds, Phase 3
- A Sound Mind, Phase 1
- A Sound Mind, Phase 2
- A Sound Mind, Phase 3
- Summer, Winter, and Falls, Phase 1
- Summer, Winter, and Falls, Phase 2
- Summer, Winter, and Falls, Phase 3
- Brainstorms, Phase 1
- Brainstorms, Phase 2
- Brainstorms, Phase 3
- Looking for Treble, Phase 1
- Looking for Treble, Phase 2
- Looking for Treble, Phase 3
- Topsy Turvy Trip, Phase 1
- Topsy Turvy Trip, Phase 2
- Topsy Turvy Trip, Phase 3
- Jangles All the Way
- Memory Matrix Game
- While the play set can be played in its entirety in single player mode, those who have played it say that cooperative gameplay is highly encouraged.
- The Inside Out play set is so far the only play set that has three female characters as native characters. It is also currently the only play set to have more playable female characters than playable male characters.
- The Pixar Ball is seen in the first level of the play set.
- For more game related media, see Inside Out Play Set/Gallery.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7HG0HR-sas
- ↑ http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/archive/2015/06/01/special-edition-podcast-star-wars-and-disney-infinity-3-0.aspx
- ↑ https://infinity.disney.com/news/3377/inside-out-play-set
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4UrvEmq_SI
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/05/28/everything-we-know-about-disney-infinitys-inside-out-play-set.aspx
- ↑ If the needed character is owned, it may be switched on the Disney Infinity Base instead.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6jPNLCY1xQ
Play Set: Inside Out Play Set
Locations: Riley's Mind
Scrapped: Bing Bong