|Franchise||The Nightmare Before Christmas|
|Costume||Jack Skellington Costume|
|Sidekick||Jack Skellington Sidekick|
|Voiced by|| Chris Sarandon,|
Antonio Miguel Fernandez Ramos
|Costume change||Sandy Claws Surprise|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- any Toy Box Games for Disney studio franchises (1.0 and later), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
He was released on October 1st exclusively at EB Games in Canada, on October 5th at GameStop, and was released everywhere later on October 28th.
Jack's Toy Box Adventure is called Jack's Nightmare, where he has to survive enemy attacks for three rounds.
His Special Abilities include "Heightened Senses" and "Super Jumper".
Disney decided to make a Jack Skellington figure due to the fact that 2013, the year of Infinity's release, was also the twentieth anniversary of the release of The Nightmare Before Christmas.
According to Jeff Bunker, designing Jack to fit with the art style of Disney Infinity was difficult. The Disney Infinity art style is shorter, thicker Characters, but Jack, tall and thin, is exactly the opposite of this. The team experimented with making Jack shorter and thicker, but they decided to revert him back to his original form. The final version of Jack actually resembles his original design quite a bit, perhaps more than the final version of most characters.
As they do with all Characters in the games, the team worked very closely with Jack's creator Tim Burton to make sure Jack was as good as he could possibly be. John Vignocchi recalled that "Tim was an absolute pleasure to work with. When you’re making the original creator of that character happy, you’re going to make the fans happy."
- For more quotes from this character, see Jack Skellington/Quotes.
- Greetings, my friend! It is I, Jack... the Pumpkin King!
- No treats for you this Halloween!
- I get another chance? How marvelous!
- Jack is the first and only stop-motion character in Disney Infinity.
- In Disney Infinity 2.0, he was given a costume change power disc, Sandy Claws Surprise, which gives him his Sandy Claws outfit.
- Jack was the first character from Disney Infinity 1.0 to be confirmed to have a costume change disc in Disney Infinity 2.0.
- Jack was the only character from The Nightmare Before Christmas produced for Disney Infinity.
- Jack's block breaker does not actually break blocks, but deals quite a bit of damage.
- In Disney Infinity 3.0, if Jack is hit, his face will stretch and deform temporarily, instead of getting a worried face.
- For more game related media, see Jack Skellington/Gallery.