|Costume||Jack Sparrow Costume|
|Sidekick||Jack Sparrow Sidekick|
|Voiced by|| Jared Butler|
|Costume change||Cursed Pirate Gold|
Jack Sparrow (aka Captain Jack Sparrow) (alias of Smith, Smithy) is a character from the Walt Disney Pictures Pirates of the Caribbean, and is included in the Disney Infinity Starter Pack. He may be used in:
- the Pirates Play Set with Disney Infinity 1.0 (only)
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- all Disney and Pixar Toy Box Games for Disney Infinity 2.0, and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
Jack Sparrow was released on August 18th at launch.
Abilities and Skills
- Health & Defense:
Jack Sparrow does not have any Skills that use the Special Move meter.
For a complete Skill Tree, see Jack Sparrow/Skills.
For Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0, a Skill Tree calculator for Jack Sparrow can be found here.
"Infinite Jack Sparrow" is part of the Disney Infinity 1.0 product line, released as a special "crystal" (translucent) version of the character figure on November 15th exclusively on UK Amazon, and was released worldwide at Toys "R" Us later.
A Circular Power Disc named "Cursed Pirate Gold" is part of the Disney Infinity 2.0 product line. It changes his in-game appearance to his "undead" appearance (after having picked up one of the cursed gold coins) from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- For more quotes from this character, see Jack Sparrow/Quotes.
- Now, let us get started on our excursion! What say you?
- There's nothing like the sea breeze and salt air to lift a man's spirits.
- You'll always remember this as the day that you set sail with Captain Jack Sparrow.
- After falling out of the world, Jack sometimes says "I've been to the world's end and I have no intention of ever going back." This is a reference to the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, which this version of Jack is likely based on rather than the most recent entry On Stranger Tides.
- Jack's Jolly Roger is used on the Player's Pirate Ship if the Pirate Sloop sails are selected.
- While Jack's Crystal variant has a clear tricornered hat, the character in-game has a normally colored hat.
- The subtitles in Disney Infinity 3.0 do not cover most of his quotes.
- Jack's Costume variant is based on his waistcoat attire, instead of the brown coat one of the playable version.
- Jack Sparrow is the first figure in Disney Infinity based on a character played by Johnny Depp; the second is Tonto and the third is Mad Hatter.
- The Ranged Skills for Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa, and Davy Jones are the same.
- For more game related media, see Jack Sparrow/Gallery.
- ↑ A Crystal Series character figure named "Infinite Jack Sparrow" is also available.
- ↑ https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Disney-Infinity/Captain-Jack-Sparrow/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Special Abilities and Skills marked with this reference require spending points in the Skill Tree for Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0.
- ↑ Without any additional Packs or Tools equipped.
- ↑ These may be grouped with related skills, not necessarily as shown in the Skill Tree.
- ↑ Jack Sparrow can't otherwise equip this Tool as it is his default.
|Pirates of the Caribbean|
Play Set Townspeople: Admiral's Daughter | Armorer | Bayou Beauty | Bayou Raftman | Bayou Rascal | Bonny Lass | Bounty Hunter | Cabin Boy | Captain | Carpenter | Cook | Corporal | Dragon Woman | Gunner | Lady Buccaneer | Navigator | Officer | Powder Monkey | Privateer | Quartermaster | Sea Dog | Swabbie