|Franchise||Star Wars: The Force Awakens|
|Costume||Kylo Ren Costume|
|Voiced by||Adam Driver|
|Special Move||Force Freeze|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set with Disney Infinity 3.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 3.0,
- any Toy Box Games for Lucasfilm studio franchises (3.0), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
He was originally leaked as a playable character on October 12th, but was revealed officially later that day. He is initially playable and the final boss in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set. On April 5, 2016, a Light FX variant of him was released. Kylo Ren is also a Crossover Character, and can be used in any of the Star Wars play sets, once his Champion Coin has been collected in that set.
According to animator Nigel Style, the team had very little information on Kylo Ren when they began to animate him. The only things they had to go on were a glimpse of his back from the movie's teaser trailer, a couple of costume fitting videos, and some cryptic statements from higher ups ("Think of the Hound from Game of Thrones", and "He's not as good as he thinks he is"). For this reason, Nigel had to search everywhere he could for inspiration for the character's moveset. He used everything he could find, including videos of Chinese Military sword drills, Star Wars fanfilms, and Lightsaber Academy videos on YouTube. He tried to make the moveset different from that of any other Disney Infinity character.
- For more quotes from this character, see Kylo Ren/Quotes.
- Greetings, I'm Kylo Ren. Fight in my command, and we shall rid the galaxy of the Resistance, once and for all!
- I grow weary of inaction.
- His pose is based on his appearance in the first teaser trailer for the film, Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
- He is the most recent Star Wars character to get a Light FX variant, which was released April 5, 2016.
- Kylo Ren is the first main villain of the Star Wars universe to be playable that doesn't have the title "Darth" in his name.
- Despite him being a lightsaber duelist, Kylo Ren is currently the only known Star Wars Jedi/Sith character who cannot saber-lock with any of the Star Wars bosses in-game, likely because it wasn't implemented in time when the playset came out and due to the oddity of his cross-guard lightsaber would have looked during the duel. This could also explain why he's not a spawn-able boss in the Boss Fight Spawner, seeing as it would have required a complete revamp of his battle from the Force Awakens playset to be more fair to the rest of the cast of playable characters (seeing as most of them lack actual blasters or guns in their skill trees).
- For more game related media, see Kylo Ren/Gallery.
- ↑ A Light FX Series character figure named "Light FX Kylo Ren" is also available.
- ↑ http://www.cgmeetup.net/home/disney-infinity-3-0-animation-breakdown/
- ↑ http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2015/10/12/exclusive-disney-infinity-new-star-wars-force-awakens-characters/73769728/?hootPostID=42d5a7b2ba926056b4c965c72fd28126