|Voiced by|| Keith Ferguson|
Sergio Gutierrez Coto
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Cars Play Set with Disney Infinity 1.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- any Toy Box Games for Pixar studio franchises (1.0 and later), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
"Lightning's Collector Course" is added to the Disney Infinity 1.0 Adventures menu when the figure is placed on the Disney Infinity Base. Lightning McQueen was released on August 18th at launch, and a Crystal Figure of Lightning McQueen was released the same day exclusively at Toys "R" Us.
Skills and Abilities
Lightning McQueen can tow objects, other players, and vehicles. By spending Skill Points in his Skill Tree, you can allow him to charge the turbo meter quicker, jump higher, and do faster air tricks. For combat, you can also increase his maximum health, increase shield strength and regen rate, and increase the damage, ammo capacity, and rate of fire of any equipped Load-Outs.
- Health & Defense:
Lightning McQueen does not have any skills that use the Special Move Meter.
For a detailed list of skills, see Lightning McQueen/Skills.
For Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0, a Skill Tree calculator for Lightning McQueen can be found here.
Infinite Lightning McQueen was produced as part of the Disney Infinity 1.0 product line, as a special "crystal" (translucent) version of the Character Figure.
- For more quotes from this character, see Lightning McQueen/Quotes.
- Hey, I'm Lightning! Nice to meet ya'.
- Whaddaya you say we hit the road?
- You ready to go? 'Cause I know I sure am.
- There is a Crystal Series version of Lightning McQueen exclusive to Toys "R" Us. The figure itself has crystal eye-lids, but in the game, he has red eye-lids.
- The subtitles are strangely missing in Disney Infinity 3.0.
- For more photos and videos, see Lightning McQueen/Gallery.
- ↑ A Crystal Series character figure named "Infinite Lightning McQueen" is also available.
- ↑ https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Disney-Infinity/Lightning-McQueen/
- ↑ Without any additional Packs or Tools equipped.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Skills and Special Abilities marked with this reference require spending points in the Skill Tree for Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0.
- ↑ These may be grouped with related skills, not necessarily as shown in the Skill Tree.
Play Set: Cars Play Set
Characters: Carla Veloso | Chick Hicks | Fillmore | Finn McMissile | Flo | Francesco Bernoulli | Guido | Holley Shiftwell | Lightning McQueen | Luigi | Mater | Pace Car | Ramone | Shu Todoroki | The King | Tractor
Objects: Blue Mailbox | Cars Crossing Sign | Cozy Cone Motel | Fillmore's Organic Fuels | Finn McMissile Paint Job | Flo's Mailbox | Flo's V8 Cafe | Flower Power | Francesco Bernoulli Paint Job | Gold Parking Meter | Green Plane | Guido at Work Sign | Holley Shiftwell Paint Job | Holley's Hubcap Pinwheel | Insect Car | Lightning McQueen Paint Job | Luigi Costume | Luigi's Casa Della Tires | Radiator Springs Courthouse | Radiator Springs Curios | Ramone's House of Body Art | Sarge's Surplus Hut | Spare Tire | Tow Mater's Impound Lot | Towable Ramp | Towable Wrecking Ball
Texture Sets: Carburetor County
Locations: Radiator Springs