Are you looking for Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber?
|Equipped as||Pack (weapon)|
Lightsaber is first available in Disney Infinity 1.0.
Where to find in the Toy Store:
It originates from Star Wars, and is used as a weapon. It can be unlocked by getting all the statues in the Hall of Heroes (1.0 and 2.0 only), complete any of the 3 Star Wars Play Sets (3.0 only, also requires an Internet connection).
Disney Infinity 1.0
The Lightsaber can be used as a weapon in the Toy Box of Disney Infinity. It is unlocked when all of the figures in the Hall of Heroes are at least level 1, meaning there is a statue is on each pedestal. A cinematic will play of the lightsaber rising out of the center and waving around. After you leave the Hall of Heroes, you can equip it.
In Disney Infinity 3.0, it becomes available from the Toy Store by completing any Star Wars Play Set, but requires a update to get before it unlocks.
- While it is unknown exactly which character's lightsaber this one is supposed to represent, close inspection will reveal the hilt most resembles the one used by Yoda.
- Before it was revealed what this pack was, the Lightsaber was known as The Ultimate Pack.
- The third hit from the Lightsaber does infinite damage, and can take down all enemies with just the 3 hit combo in Disney Infinity 1.0 and Disney Infinity 2.0.
- Slamming down the lightsaber by holding the attack button also does Infinite damage, this is not the case in Disney Infinity 3.0.
- Despite it being well known for its famous saber locking ability in the films, it lacks the ability to saber lock with the Star Wars bosses in-game, even if a Force wielder (like Anakin Skywalker for example) wields it in-game, it still won't saber lock likely since it would take time to make animations for all characters.
- The Lightsaber has gone through several lighting models before switching to the familiar Star Wars look, in 1.0 it had the same look as it does in 3.0 (with the hilt strongly resembling Yoda's), while in 2.0 it looked like a green glow stick with a hilt (only lighting up while swinging it), in 3.0 it was changed back to the look it had in 1.0 (only with the hilt now resembling Anakin's and Grievous').
- Any character holding it can block while holding the Lightsaber, it doesn't send back projectiles but stops them. However there are certain characters that have the ability Ricochet unlocked in their skill tree, they can still reflect projectiles back with the lightsaber equipped in a similar fashion to the Force Wielders (except they'll flinch like normal when they are reflecting, rather than swinging the saber to block).
- It's the only weapon in the entire Disney Infinity series that goes from a normal unlock in two games (requires players to collect all 1.0 characters for it to appear), to a Play Set unlock in the third installment (which requires Internet access to install an update needed to unlock it, along with completing any of the 3 main Star Wars Play Sets).
- For more game related media, see Lightsaber/Gallery.
|Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic|
Townspeople: Captain Typho | Clone Trooper | Coruscant Child | Coruscant Diplomat 1 | Coruscant Diplomat 2 | Coruscant Diplomat 3 | Coruscant Diplomat 4 | Dexter Jettster | Droid Band Lead Dancer | Droid Dancer 1 | Droid Dancer 2 | Droid Dancer 3 | Droid Dancer 4 | Duros Child | Female Coruscant Citizen 1 | Female Coruscant Citizen 2 | Female Coruscant Citizen 3 | Female Coruscant Citizen 4 | Female Theed Citizen | Gungan Citizen | Jay Igno | Jedi Knight 1 | Jedi Knight 2 | Kubaz Spy | Male Coruscant Citizen 1 | Male Coruscant Citizen 2 | Male Coruscant Citizen 3 | Male Coruscant Citizen 4 | Male Theed Citizen | Meebur Gascon | M5-NT | Naboo Pilot | Nimbanel Diplomat | Pantoran Diplomat | Sarrish Diplomat | Senator Orn Free Taa | Senator Stonk | Shistavenan Child | Swaja Malon | Theelin Child | Tholothian Child | Youngling Capo | Youngling Garr | Youngling Hodo | Youngling Jama | Youngling Kron | Youngling Meli | Youngling Rikoo | Youngling Tril | Youngling Tuz | Youngling Vurluha
Sidekicks: Capo | Gar | Hodo | Jama | Kron | Meli | Rikoo Tril | Tuz | Vurluha
Enemies: B1 Battle Droid | B2 Battle Droid | Battle Droid Commander | BX Commando Battle Droid | Clone Trooper | Droideka | Dual BX Droid | Long Ranged Nikto Thug | MagnaGuard | Mandalorian | Nikto Thug Bruiser | Nikto Thug with Axe | Nikto Thug with Baton | Nikto Thug with Baton Shield | Shielded BX Droid | Single BX Droid
Objects: Droid Factory Floating Platform | Republic Gunship
Packs and Tools: Lightsaber
Power Disc Packs: Twilight of the Republic Power Disc Pack
|Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire|
Objects: Lightsaber | AT-AT | AT-ST | Imperial Shuttle | Imperial Star Destroyer | Luke's Landspeeder | Millennium Falcon | Mini Sandcrawler | Sandcrawler | Sebulba's Podracer | Snowspeeder | Speeder Bike | TIE Fighter | Luke's X-Wing | Special Forces TIE Fighter
Power Disc Packs: Rise Against the Empire Power Disc Pack
|Star Wars: The Force Awakens|
Play Set: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set
Power Disc Packs: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Power Disc Pack