FANDOM

Legobatman3609

aka Steven

Chat moderator
  • I live in Earth
  • I was born on December 19
  • My occupation is None I'm only 13 :P
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi, I'm new, but I just wanted to say HI!

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi Lego, I just dropped by to say hi, I feel like it's been forever since we last talked,

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Up.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Welcome back! We missed you!

      Loading editor
    • View all 21 replies
    • Zinkr7 wrote:
      Iceblock715 wrote:
      No, he requested Batbugz to nominate you and Lego.
      No, I'm bueracrat. Batbugz hasn't been on in the longest of times on this wiki. Nor would I be able to strip Lego's adminship.


      I really want to be admin again. I'd be active. However, i'll let time wait.

        Loading editor
    • Hey, haven't been active on the DI Wiki for a while so I haven't caught up on the latest. Just wanted to say welcome back Lego! :D

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Alright Lego, so you know why you're blocked. There's a point where something is questionable as a prank. As you've acted, well that's immaturity right there if it is a prank, something I was worried about when promoting you. (In fact, you shouldn't even be deleting these blog posts in the first place. I gave you adminship so that you may watch the Wiki when I'm away, and act in dire emergencies.) And people seem to have the idea that you cannot challenge an Admin, or it is considered harassment, when as far as I could tell, Mustache was properly acting the entire time. So you've been blocked or 1 week, and you cannot even post a message in this situation. I'm sorta using you as an example, to everyone else, that admins can be punished too. Plus, well, you did what you did, and it is inexcusable. I've temporarily stripped your admin status, so that you cannot change the block. Whether it'll stay stripped or not, that has not been determined, but I will calm you down by noting that I'm not really particularly leaning towards keeping it stripped. But I do need you to understand what you did was wrong. -Zinker

      Loading editor
    • Zinkr7 wrote:
      Alright Lego, so you know why you're blocked. There's a point where something is questionable as a prank. As you've acted, well that's immaturity right there if it is a prank, something I was worried about when promoting you. (In fact, you shouldn't even be deleting these blog posts in the first place. I gave you adminship so that you may watch the Wiki when I'm away, and act in dire emergencies.) And people seem to have the idea that you cannot challenge an Admin, or it is considered harassment, when as far as I could tell, Mustache was properly acting the entire time. So you've been blocked or 1 week, and you cannot even post a message in this situation. I'm sorta using you as an example, to everyone else, that admins can be punished too. Plus, well, you did what you did, and it is inexcusable. I've temporarily stripped your admin status, so that you cannot change the block. Whether it'll stay stripped or not, that has not been determined, but I will calm you down by noting that I'm not really particularly leaning towards keeping it stripped. But I do need you to understand what you did was wrong. -Zinker


      Hey Zinkr. May my Adminship be reinshipped. I miss this wiki and I would love to monantize is again.

        Loading editor
    • Legobatman3609 wrote:
      Zinkr7 wrote:
      Alright Lego, so you know why you're blocked. There's a point where something is questionable as a prank. As you've acted, well that's immaturity right there if it is a prank, something I was worried about when promoting you. (In fact, you shouldn't even be deleting these blog posts in the first place. I gave you adminship so that you may watch the Wiki when I'm away, and act in dire emergencies.) And people seem to have the idea that you cannot challenge an Admin, or it is considered harassment, when as far as I could tell, Mustache was properly acting the entire time. So you've been blocked or 1 week, and you cannot even post a message in this situation. I'm sorta using you as an example, to everyone else, that admins can be punished too. Plus, well, you did what you did, and it is inexcusable. I've temporarily stripped your admin status, so that you cannot change the block. Whether it'll stay stripped or not, that has not been determined, but I will calm you down by noting that I'm not really particularly leaning towards keeping it stripped. But I do need you to understand what you did was wrong. -Zinker

      Hey Zinkr. May my Adminship be reinshipped. I miss this wiki and I would love to monantize is again.

      I'd like to keep you off the Adminship for a while, a'ight? You are however welcomed back to this wiki with open arms.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • How do you add images...i've looked at others and tried to do what they did, but it's not working? 

      Loading editor
  • Can I change FAotW to FAot Day? P.S. FAotW means Featured article of the week.

      Loading editor
  • I made a page for Tarzan,please don't get mad at me he is in the game.You made a page for aladdin before it was even know he was in the game but we have 100% confirmation that Tarzan is playable since he appears on the box for the toy box bundle pack and he is riding the Magic Carpet.

    -Mustache

      Loading editor
    • View all 12 replies
    • Zinkr7 wrote:
      Legobatman3609 wrote:
      Hey mustache02 wrote:
      I made a page for Tarzan,please don't get mad at me he is in the game.You made a page for aladdin before it was even know he was in the game but we have 100% confirmation that Tarzan is playable since he appears on the box for the toy box bundle pack and he is riding the Magic Carpet.

      -Mustache


      Mustache, making a unconfirmed page without an admin's permission is a bad move. You can get in serious trouble for that. I don't know what warning you're on. that is very clearly Aladdin *OR JASMINE* on the magic carpet. Tarzan is no longer owned by disney and has been in no way confirmed. Don't make a page about him. Warnings will go out, if this happens again.
      He's not on any warning. He made a page he thought had been confirmed, which is just a mistake. He's well aware it isn't Tarzan, and either way has not repeated in making the page again after it has been deleted. Right now all he is is discussing it, which is definitely fine.

      He made it before discussing it though. Also i said "Warnings will go out, IF this happens AGAIN."

        Loading editor
    • Legobatman3609 wrote:
      Zinkr7 wrote:
      Legobatman3609 wrote:
      Hey mustache02 wrote:
      I made a page for Tarzan,please don't get mad at me he is in the game.You made a page for aladdin before it was even know he was in the game but we have 100% confirmation that Tarzan is playable since he appears on the box for the toy box bundle pack and he is riding the Magic Carpet.

      -Mustache


      Mustache, making a unconfirmed page without an admin's permission is a bad move. You can get in serious trouble for that. I don't know what warning you're on. that is very clearly Aladdin *OR JASMINE* on the magic carpet. Tarzan is no longer owned by disney and has been in no way confirmed. Don't make a page about him. Warnings will go out, if this happens again.
      He's not on any warning. He made a page he thought had been confirmed, which is just a mistake. He's well aware it isn't Tarzan, and either way has not repeated in making the page again after it has been deleted. Right now all he is is discussing it, which is definitely fine.
      He made it before discussing it though. Also i said "Warnings will go out, IF this happens AGAIN."

      That is fine. He thought it had ben confirmed, he immediately informed you, and it was something easily corrigible.  A small mistake is no trouble, so long as it is corrected. I don't want everything to be discussed before being made. That's just a mess. It's only categories I want such a "ruled with an iron fist" attitude, because we have some serious troubles with categories sometimes. And I saw that bit Lego.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I have a question...can you tell me where you found the image, and if it's from a video can you give me a link. thanks! 

    p.s. i don't think it's not legit...cuz it it...i just LOVE it's a small world!

      Loading editor
    • Abu1900 wrote:
      I have a question...can you tell me where you found the image, and if it's from a video can you give me a link. thanks! 

      p.s. i don't think it's not legit...cuz it it...i just LOVE it's a small world!

      It's legit, i forgot where i got it from. Also please don't put Profile pictures of items then put the same photo in the gallery. Also don't repost pictures.

        Loading editor
    • Legobatman3609 wrote:
      Abu1900 wrote:
      I have a question...can you tell me where you found the image, and if it's from a video can you give me a link. thanks! 

      p.s. i don't think it's not legit...cuz it it...i just LOVE it's a small world!

      It's legit, i forgot where i got it from. Also please don't put Profile pictures of items then put the same photo in the gallery. Also don't repost pictures.

      ok sorry :D

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • What are the differences between these pages Category:Building and Category:Buildings

      Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.