|Voiced by||Carlos Alazraqui|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Monsters University Play Set with Disney Infinity 1.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- any Toy Box Games for Pixar studio franchises (1.0 and later), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
Abilities and Skills
- Health & Defense:
- Street Spike (while carrying object, jump, then tap 'attack' button)
- shoulder charge - attack (tap 'attack' button)
- Roar (pull right trigger)
- Repel attacks (tap 'block' button)
- Sneak (hold left trigger while empty-handed)
- For more quotes from this character, see Mike/Quotes.
- Hi, I'm Mike Wazowski! Scaring major. It's a pleasure to meet you!
- Now, are you ready to play? Because I can't wait to get out there!
- I'd like to see Randy try THAT trick!
- He has his own power disc, Mike's New Car.
- When the art team first started drawing Sulley and Mike, they didn't know that they were working on Monsters University instead of Monsters, Inc., so their earliest concept art depicts the older versions of the characters.
- As of October 29, 2013, Mike was available from Walmart in a gift set while supplies last. The Exclusive Gift Set includes the Blu-ray and DVD versions of Monsters University and the Mike figure. Another gift set features the two discs and Randy.
- For more game related media, see Mike/Gallery.
- ↑ http://www.carlosalazraqui.com (demo reel at bottom of page)
- ↑ http://www.disneyinfinitycharacters.com/disney-infinity-figures/disney-infinity-rare-exclusives/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Special Abilities and Skills marked with this reference require spending points in the Skill Tree for Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0.
- ↑ Without any additional Packs or Tools equipped.
- ↑ These may be grouped with related skills, not necessarily as shown in the Skill Tree.
- ↑ http://artsammich.blogspot.dk/2013/09/infinity-evolution.html
- ↑ http://www.walmart.com/ip/Monsters-University-2-Disc-Blu-ray-DVD-Mike-Widescreen/27677541
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.