|Voiced by|| Craig T. Nelson|
Richard McGonagle (additional dialogue)
|Costume||The Glory Days|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Incredibles Play Set with Disney Infinity 1.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- any Toy Box Games for Pixar studio franchises (1.0 and later), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
Abilities and Skills
- Health & Defense:
- Super Ground Smash (pull right trigger)
- Back At Ya (hold 'block' button while standing still)
Mr. Incredible does not have any Skills that use the Special Move meter.
For a complete Skill Tree, see Mr. Incredible/Skills.
For Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0, a Skill Tree calculator for Mr. Incredible can be found here.
"Infinite Mr. Incredible" was produced as part of Disney Infinity 1.0, as a special version of the character figure in "crystal" (translucent) plastic.
A Circular Power Disc named "The Glory Days" was released as part of Disney Infinity 2.0. It changes his in-game appearance to his blue and black "hobo suit" (as Edna Mode put it), prior to his orange and black one.
- For more quotes from this character, see Mr. Incredible/Quotes.
- The name's Mr. Incredible. Glad to have you on my team.
- I gotta remember to pick up pizza for dinner.
- Stay here. They usually pick up the trash in an hour.
- Mr. Incredible was the first character to be animated by the game's developers, and the first (or at least one of the first) figure to have a completed prototype.
- In Disney Infinity, Mr. Incredible is voiced by Craig T. Nelson, who voiced him in the film (and reprised his role in the upcoming 2018 sequel). His additional dialogue is provided by Richard McGonagle, who voiced him in the video games. This makes him the only character from The Incredibles who has two different voice actors depending on the character's actions.
- Mr. Incredible is one of the three characters included in the Disney Infinity 1.0 Starter Pack. The other two are Jack Sparrow and Sulley. He's also the only Incredibles member to not have a single pack release as he's always included in the Starter Pack (except for the Crystal variant).
- He has a costume change power disc in Disney Infinity 2.0 called "The Glory Days" that gives him his blue "hobo suit" outfit from the beginning of the first movie.
- He's one of two characters from the Incredibles who can deflect projectiles (unlocked in his skill tree as Back At Ya), the other is Violet.
- He has the highest Super Jump out of the 1.0 characters, (tied with Wreck-It Ralph).
- In Disney Infinity 3.0, the subtitles for his lines are strangely missing.
- For more photos and videos, see Mr. Incredible/Gallery.
- ↑ A Crystal Series character figure named "Infinite Mr. Incredible" is also available.
- ↑ http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=5077#sthash.Xl3Fua9B.dpbs
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Special Abilities and Skills marked with this reference require spending points in the Skill Tree for Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0.
- ↑ Without any additional Packs or Tools equipped.
- ↑ These may be grouped with related skills, not necessarily as shown in the Skill Tree.
- ↑ https://vimeo.com/120418911
- ↑ http://chadliddell.tumblr.com/post/47931082056/this-photo-is-of-an-extremely-early-prototype-mr