Parking Lot Tram
|Company||Walt Disney Company|
|Editor (1.0)||Ground Vehicles|
Parking Lot Tram is first available in Disney Infinity 1.0. It can tow other vehicles.
Where to find in the Toy Box Editor:
- In 1.0, it can be found in the "Ground Vehicles" group.
- In later editions:
To get it, you need the Power Disc that corresponds with the vehicle. The picture on the disc is the tram with a firework flying over it.To extend this parking lot tram vehicle longer, you can either tow to another character in multi-player mode or tow another land vehicle such as the Stunt Buggy, the same function as the Cars Play Set mode characters and the Train Engine from The Lone Ranger Play Set.
- There is a Hidden Mickey on the back of the Parking Lot Tram's main part.
- The Parking Lot Tram is the only vehicle in Disney Infinity 1.0 and Disney Infinity 2.0 that can carry multiple players.
- When the tram tows a character, rather than simply spawning a platform for the character to sit on, the tram spawns another car behind it and causes the towed character to sit on top of it.
- When the car is equipped with Monster Truck Wheels, they are only applied to the cab, and do not affect the other cars.
- For more game related media, see Parking Lot Tram/Gallery.