|Voiced by||Erin Cottrell|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 3.0,
- any Toy Box Games for Disney studio franchises (3.0), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
Quorra was originally a playable character, exclusive to Disney Infinity 2.0 for iOS and PC only. She was revealed to be playable when a glitch in a player's Hall of Heroes showed both her and Sam Flynn's statues. It was confirmed that she was Quorra when an update for the PC edition of Disney Infinity 2.0 added their statues to the Hall of Heroes.
In Disney Infinity 3.0, she was made available as a physical character figure, and is available for all systems.
Quorra's melee attacks involve the use of a light katana and her identity disc at the same time. Her ranged attack is a light grappling hook, which operates in the same manner as the Climbing Hook. Quorra also uses this grappling hook to "sling" (similar to Spider-Man's web-slinging ability). To block attacks, she holds her Identity Disc out in front of her to deflect attacks. Her special move is called "Last of the ISOs", and causes her to turn a bright, glowing yellow and go into a frenzy, destroying everything in her path.
- For more quotes from this character, see Quorra/Quotes.
- Hello, I'm Quorra. Are you a user?
- What is it Flynn would do... knock on the sky and listen to the sound?
- It's time for a new adventure. I can feel it.
- With the Quorra Costume, she is the first Toy Box Host to be a playable character.
- Quorra is the only female character with the "Slinger" Special Ability.
- Despite being added for 3.0 and is identified as a 3.0 character in-game, Quorra uses the same 2.0 mechanics such as improved melee combos, but not having the ability to perform mid-air combos like the remaining 3.0 cast (sans the Inside Out characters as they have almost no combos to speak of as they use the same basic attack patterns from 1.0), this is due to the fact she was originally a 2.0 character for the PC version of 2.0 and was released for 2.0 rather than 3.0 as she was originally planned for 2.0, this also applies to fellow character Sam Flynn who has the same restrictions as her.
- For more photos and videos, see Quorra/Gallery.