Some characters have a ranged attack that can be charged, and some can attack with both hands.
Charged Ranged Attack
Charged Ranged Attack is a skill introduced in Disney Infinity 2.0. When unlocked from the Skill Tree, the character can charge up their ranged attack before firing. This most of the time results in more damage, but can also contribute to more shots being fired, allowing the attack to ricochet between targets, and more. The charged attack usually have one or more upgrades decreasing the time needed to charge.
A list of characters with charged ranged attack, and the names of the attacks.
- Aladdin - Scimitar Charge
- Baymax - Robot Recoil
- Captain America - Shield Strike
- Donald Duck - Simmering Anger
- Falcon - Feathered Fury
- Gamora - Seeker Blast
- Green Goblin - Bola Bombs
- Hawkeye - Energy Shot
- Iron Fist - Iron Fist Attack
- Iron Man - Power Pulse Bolts
- Jasmine - Shooting the Breeze
- Loki - In Charge
- Maleficent - Volley of Vengeance
- Merida - Frosty Fire
- Nova - Charged Energy Blasts
- Rocket Raccoon - Rock It
- Ronan - Universal Weapon Charge
- Sam Flynn - Welcome to the Games
- Stitch - Blaster Power
- Thor - Mjolnir Lightning Strike
- Tinker Bell - Pixie Dust Blast
- Yondu - Barrage in Blue
Dual Ranged Attack
Dual Ranged Attack, also known as Double Trouble, is the skill to shoot with both hands. It was introduced in Disney Infinity 2.0, where it should first be unlocked in the Skill Tree. It results in the character shooting with both hands at the same time, or with a slight delay on the left hand. Thus, it deals twice as much damage as a one-hand attack would.
A list of characters with dual ranged attack, and the names of the attacks.
- Nova - Dual Energy Blasts
- Rocket Raccoon - Double Whammy
- Spider-Man - Dual Web Bolt
- Star-Lord - Double Trouble
- Stitch - 626's Dual Blaster Attack