| This princess has seen the light and left her tower in search of adventure!
Rapunzel (aka The Lost Princess, Blondie, Flower) is a
character from the Walt Disney Animation Tangled movie.
She may be used in:
"Rapunzel's Rail Ride" is added to the Disney Infinity 1.0 Adventures menu when the figure is placed on the Disney Infinity Base.
She was made available November 22, 2013 as a Walmart Exclusive, on November 26, 2013 as part of the Girl Power Pack at other stores, and on January 7th, 2014 individually at other stores.
Rapunzel is the first Disney Princess to appear in the game. She was first shown as a prototype, but then was confirmed by Disney Interactive at D23. In Disney Infinity 1.0 Rapunzel has three Character Chests, which unlock her Costume, the Frying Pan, and her tower.
- Rapunzel is an effective combatant with the frying pan.
- Her "Gleam and Glow" ability will regenerate her health (while not in combat).
- Her "Healing Block" skill will heal herself while blocking.
- Her "Healing Aura" skill will heal others while blocking.
- Her Special Ability is "Marksman".
- For more quotes from this character, see Rapunzel/Quotes.
- Oh, hi! I'm Rapunzel. It's so nice to meet you!
- I said I was gonna do this, and that's what I'm gonna do.
- Okay, now I know I won't do THAT again.
- For more game related media, see Rapunzel/Gallery.
Rapunzel character figure
character figure retail package
Disney Infinity - Rapunzel Character Gameplay - Series 2
- ↑ technically a queen
- ↑ technically not a princess
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One of two princesses to first appear in Disney Infinity 3.0.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One of the only two "unofficial" Disney Princesses to be playable.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 not a "Disney" Princess
- ↑ technically a president