|Voiced by||Mandy Moore|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- any Toy Box Games for Animation studio franchises (1.0 and later), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
Rapunzel is the first Disney Princess to appear in the game. She was first shown as a prototype, but then was confirmed by Disney Interactive at D23. In Disney Infinity 1.0 Rapunzel has three Character Chests, which unlock her Costume, the Frying Pan, and her tower.
- Rapunzel is an effective combatant with the frying pan.
- Her "Gleam and Glow" ability will regenerate her health (while not in combat).
- Her "Healing Block" skill will heal herself while blocking.
- Her "Healing Aura" skill will heal others while blocking.
- Her Special Ability is "Marksman".
- For more quotes from this character, see Rapunzel/Quotes.
- Oh, hi! I'm Rapunzel. It's so nice to meet you!
- I said I was gonna do this, and that's what I'm gonna do.
- Okay, now I know I won't do THAT again.
- At times during game play her feet are seen going through her hair.
- One of the princesses to appear as a playable character in Disney Infinity: Anna, Elsa, Jasmine, Merida, Mulan, Princess Leia, Rapunzel, and Vanellope.
- She and Anna have the same motion when attacking except that Rapunzel uses a frying pan and Anna uses a shovel.
- For more game related media, see Rapunzel/Gallery.