|Franchise||Star Wars: The Force Awakens|
|Voiced by||Daisy Ridley|
|Special Move||Staff Deflection|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set with Disney Infinity 3.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 3.0,
- any Toy Box Games for Lucasfilm studio franchises (3.0), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
She was officially revealed to be playable at D23 2015 along with Finn. She is Force-sensitive. Rey is also a Crossover Character, and can be used in any of the Star Wars play sets, once her Champion Coin has been collected in that set.
- For more quotes from this character, see Rey/Quotes.
- Hello, there. I'm Rey. You ready to get this started?
- Okay, enough standing around.
- Let me think about this for a moment.
- Even though Rey is Force-sensitive in "The Force Awakens" she displays no force abilities in her Skill Tree or uses a lightsaber in her attacks like she did in the film (although she can be equipped with the lightsaber that is earned from any Star Wars playset), this also makes her the first ever and only Force-sensitive user to not use a lightsaber in combat. The likely reason behind this move was to not spoil her reveal in the climatic fight to users who bought the figure.
- Vince Bracken, the game director of "The Force Awakens" Playset, said that Rey's attacks are one of his favorites.
- For more game related media, see Rey/Gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.