Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set
|Game Type||Play Set Game|
|Franchise||Star Wars: The Force Awakens|
- Kylo Ren
- Anakin Skywalker
- Luke Skywalker
- Princess Leia
- Darth Vader
- Kanan Jarrus
- Sabine Wren
- Zeb Orrelios
- Ezra Bridger
- Darth Maul
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Han Solo
- Ahsoka Tano
- Boba Fett
- Lake Stunt
- Lake Collect
- Taking on Water
- Nail the Rail Slugs
- Shoot and Slide
- Luggabeast Lunge
- Asteroid Attack Challenge
- Single Blaster Battle
- X-Wing Squadron - Space Skirmish
- X-Wing Squadron - Asteroid Encounter
- TIE Pilot - Deep Space Assault
- TIE Pilot - Asteroid Attack
- X-Wing Squadron-Star Destroyer Salvo
- X-Wing Squadron - Death Star Gambit
- TIE Pilot - Barrage on the Rebellion
- TIE Pilot - Rebel Base Annihilation
Differences from the film
- Maz Kanata, Captain Phasma, General Hux, Supreme Leader Snoke, and Luke Skywalker do not appear at all in the Play Set, although Luke is mentioned.
- Rey's side of the story is omitted from the game. This results in the absence of the many past voices.
- There is a mutual attraction shown between Rey and Finn, which otherwise does not happen in the movie.
- The opening sequence of the movie is completely removed. The play set begins with Finn and Poe Dameron escaping the First Order in a First Order TIE Fighter.
- The meeting on D'Qar is removed, instead being aboard the Millennium Falcon with Finn, Poe, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Princess Leia.
- Han's death is excluded in the game, although it's hinted that he dies off-screen during the Play Set's final mission right before the player fights Kylo Ren the first time. Another major hint is that Leia takes over giving the player advice right after Ren's first defeat.
- Kylo Ren's final defeat in the cutscene is far different in the game than the movie version. The fight itself is also different than in the film with Rey and Kylo Ren's fight being far shorter.
- Mynocks and Puffer Pigs appear in the play set, though neither of them are present in the movie.
- This is the only Play Set in Disney Infinity 3.0 and the only Star Wars Play Set to feature all human playable characters. The other Play Sets to have all human characters are The Incredibles and The Lone Ranger.
- All the actors from the film voice their respective playable characters.
- For more game related media, see Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set/Gallery.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAzZH2D_bNg
- ↑ http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/archive/2015/06/01/special-edition-podcast-star-wars-and-disney-infinity-3-0.aspx
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGt4EKO6jg0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.