How to obtain:
- 1.0: It is obtained from Mrs. Incredible's second Character Chest.
- 2.0: It is unlocked by placing Mrs. Incredible on the Disney Infinity Base, or available to be purchased in the Toy Store for Sparks.
- 3.0: It is available to be purchased in the Toy Store for Sparks.
It can be used in several ways. You can slap your opponents with it to damage them, but you can also use it to reach higher or further away platforms. It is unlocked from Mrs. Incredible's second Character Chest.
- Early on in development of Disney Infinity, it was known as the "Elasti-Hand". It was renamed to "Elasti-Hand" in later Editions.
- For more game related media, see Sticky Hand/Gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.