|Voiced by||Joel McCrary|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Monsters University Play Set with Disney Infinity 1.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- any Toy Box Games for Pixar studio franchises (1.0 and later), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
Sulley was released on August 18th at launch.
Abilities and Skills
- Health & Defense:
- Street Spike (while carrying object, jump, then tap 'attack' button)
- shoulder charge - attack (tap 'attack' button)
- Roar (pull right trigger)
- Repel attacks (tap 'block' button)
- Sneak (hold left trigger while empty-handed)
"Infinite Sulley" was produced as part of the Disney Infinity 1.0 product line, as a special "crystal" (translucent) version of the character figure. It was released on October 11 in Canada and on October 13 everywhere else exclusively at Toys "R" Us.
- For more quotes from this character, see Sulley/Quotes.
- Here we go!
- Did I scare you?
- Rawr! Ha ha! Sometimes I even scare myself.
- Sulley is one of the three characters in the Disney Infinity Starter Pack; the other two being Mr. Incredible and Jack Sparrow. He's also the only one out of the three who did not get a costume power disc in 2.0.
- In Disney Infinity 3.0, the subtitles strangely do not cover his lines.
- When the art team first started drawing Sulley and Mike, they didn't know that they were working on Monsters University instead of Monsters, Inc., so their earliest concept art depicts the original versions of the characters.
- For more photos and videos, see Sulley/Gallery.
- ↑ A Crystal Series character figure named "Infinite Sulley" is also available.
- ↑ https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/Monsters-Inc/Sullivan/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Special Abilities and Skills marked with this reference require spending points in the Skill Tree for Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0.
- ↑ Without any additional Packs or Tools equipped.
- ↑ These may be grouped with related skills, not necessarily as shown in the Skill Tree.
- ↑ http://artsammich.blogspot.dk/2013/09/infinity-evolution.html