|Franchise||Pirates of the Caribbean|
Disney Infinity 1.0
In Disney Infinity 1.0, the Sword is only available as the default Pack for the Pirates of the Caribbean characters.
Disney Infinity 2.0
In Disney Infinity 2.0, it can be unlocked by placing the Pirates Play Set game piece on the Disney Infinity Base, or purchased from the Toy Store in the "1.0 Toys" section. If you connect your Disney account to the game, it will be unlocked automatically. However, with the Disney Infinity servers shut down, this is no longer possible.
Disney Infinity 3.0
In Disney Infinity 3.0, the sword is purchasable in the Packs section of the Toy Store. It is now used with the new combat system, with air attacks and different combos.
- The sword has been thought to be unlockable in 1.0 by all Playable Characters, as it was seen in a video of Sulley's gameplay in his Packs and Tools menu, meaning he could have equipped it. However, a means of unlocking it has not been discovered.
- John Vignocchi once mentioned it in an interview prior to the release of Disney Infinity, saying, “Can you give Jack Sparrow’s sword to Sulley and make him a pirate? Yes, you can." When someone asked the official Disney Infinity Facebook page how to unlock the Sword, the person behind it did not seem to understand, and instead explained how to unlock Wart's Sword.
- It is possible that the team forgot to provide a way to unlock it, or that they only used the sword in their demo because they can give any character any weapon via their developer panel.
- It might have made sense to unlock this upon completion of all missions and obtaining all stars from the Pirates Play Set; however, doing so does not unlock the Sword for the 1.0 Toy Box.
- For more game related media, see Sword/Gallery.
- ↑ This may be further confirmation that the sword can be unlocked in the first game by some undiscovered method.
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-infinity-game-feature-16-602858