How to obtain:
- 2.0: It is available to be purchased in the Toy Store for 2000 Sparks, or unlocked by placing the game piece on the Disney Infinity Base.
- 3.0: It is available to be purchased in the Toy Store for 250 Sparks, or unlocked by placing the game piece on the Disney Infinity Base.
In Disney Infinity 1.0, the Sword is only available as the default Pack for the Pirates of the Caribbean characters.
In Disney Infinity 3.0, the sword is purchasable in the Packs section of the Toy Store. It is now used with the new combat system, with air attacks and different combos.
- The sword has been thought to be unlockable in 1.0 by all Playable Characters, as it was seen in a video of Sulley's gameplay in his Packs and Tools menu, meaning he could have equipped it. However, a means of unlocking it has not been discovered.
- John Vignocchi once mentioned it in an interview prior to the release of Disney Infinity, saying, “Can you give Jack Sparrow’s sword to Sulley and make him a pirate? Yes, you can." When someone asked the official Disney Infinity Facebook page how to unlock the Sword, the person behind it did not seem to understand, and instead explained how to unlock Wart's Sword.
- It is possible that the team forgot to provide a way to unlock it, or that they only used the sword in their demo because they can give any character any weapon via their developer panel.
- It might have made sense to unlock this upon completion of all missions and obtaining all stars from the Pirates Play Set; however, doing so does not unlock the Sword for the 1.0 Toy Box.
- For more game related media, see Sword/Gallery.
|Pirates of the Caribbean|
Play Set Townspeople: Admiral's Daughter | Armorer | Bayou Beauty | Bayou Raftman | Bayou Rascal | Bonny Lass | Bounty Hunter | Cabin Boy | Captain | Carpenter | Cook | Corporal | Dragon Woman | Gunner | Lady Buccaneer | Navigator | Officer | Powder Monkey | Privateer | Quartermaster | Sea Dog | Swabbie