|Voiced by|| Jason Lee|
Rafael Alonso Naranjo Jr
- the Incredibles Play Set with Disney Infinity 1.0 (only)
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- all Disney and Pixar Toy Box Games for Disney Infinity 2.0, and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
He was released on August 18th at launch, and serves as the main antagonist and final boss in both The Incredibles Play Set for Disney Infinity 1.0, and later as both antagonist and final boss in Toy Box Takeover for Disney Infinity 3.0.
"No capes!" --Edna Mode
Abilities and Skills
- Heightened Senses (Increased Intuition)
- Super Jumper (Higher Heights)
- Tech Specialist
- Health & Defense:
- Zero Point Energy (pull right trigger)
Syndrome does not have any Skills that use the Special Move meter.
For a complete Skill Tree, see Syndrome/Skills.
For Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0, a Skill Tree calculator for Syndrome can be found here.
- For more quotes from this character, see Syndrome/Quotes.
- Well, well, well. Let's get this party started.
- Oh, but you gotta see what I have in store for you today. It's gonna be awesome!
- Hey, whatever's makin' that happen, I want one.
- Syndrome was the first of six characters to wear a cape, the second being Thor, third is Aladdin wearing his Prince Ali costume with Rags To Riches, fourth is Loki, fifth is Darth Vader with the sixth being Vision.
- The subtitles in 3.0 strangely do not cover Syndrome's lines in his playable form. Also, a couple of his quotes are missing, including the ones that play when Syndrome is left standing still.
- For more game related media, see Syndrome/Gallery.
- ↑ https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Disney-Infinity/Syndrome-Buddy-Pine/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 This is not the same as the Zero Point Energy Gauntlet Tool, which Syndrome can't use.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Special Abilities and Skills marked with this reference require spending points in the Skill Tree for Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0.
- ↑ Without any additional Packs or Tools equipped.
- ↑ These may be grouped with related skills, not necessarily as shown in the Skill Tree.