FANDOM


  • Character list:

    PlaySet Characters

    DuckTales (2017)

    - Scrooge McDuck

    - Huey

    - Dewey

    - Louie

    - Webby Vanderquack

    Buddies

    - B-Dawg

    - Rosebud

    - Budderball

    - Buddha

    - Mudbud

    The Lion Guard

    - Kion

    - Fuli

    - Beshte

    - Ono

    - Bunga

    - Anga

    - Makini

    Independent Characters

    - Goofy

    - Peter Pan

    - Winnie the Pooh

    - Tigger

    - Bernard

    - Miss Bianca

    - Jake

    - Tod

    - Copper

    - Oliver

    - Llama Kuzco

    - Chicken Little

    - Remy

    - Bolt

    - Papi Cortez (Beverly Hills Chihuahua)

    - Darwin (G-Force)

    - Crash (Crash & Bernstein)

    - Moana

    - Maui

    - Miguel Rivera

    - Héctor

    - Bingo (Puppy Dog Pals)

    - Rolly (Puppy Dog Pals)

    - Hissy (Puppy Dog Pals)

    - Dylan (101 Dalmatian Street)

    - Dolly (101 Dalmatian Street)

    Power Discs

    - Kion's Roar of the Elders (Ability)

    - Dash's Super Speed (Ability)

    - Judy's Meter Maid Car (Toy/Vehicle)

    - Buck (Toy/Mount)

    - Rafiki's Bakora Staff (Toy/Weapon)

    - Hundred Acre Wood (Customization/Skydome)

    - Pooh's Forestscape (Customization/Terrain)

    - Australia (Customization/Skydome)

    - Bernard's Outbackscape (Customization/Terrain)

    - The Sky Is Falling! (Customization/Skydome)

    - Oakey Oaks Streets (Customization/Terrain)

    - Snow Over Tundratown (Customization/Skydome)

    - Tundratown Snowscape (Customization/Terrain)

    - Rain Over Rainforest District (Customization/Skydome)

    - Rainforest District Junglescape (Customization/Terrain)

      Loading editor
    • PLEASE BE TRUE, WHO ARE YOU? DO YOU WORK AT DISNEY? PLEASE GIVE ME PROOF THAT THIS IS TRUE

        Loading editor
    • My name is TheWildAnimal13 and I do say this is totally true.

        Loading editor
    • TheRandomGuy YT wrote: PLEASE BE TRUE, WHO ARE YOU? DO YOU WORK AT DISNEY? PLEASE GIVE ME PROOF THAT THIS IS TRUE

      There's no evidence any of this is real, it's just wishful thinking. Don't get your hopes up.

        Loading editor
    • Cave troll

      Wishful thinking, or...

        Loading editor
    • In fact, that's my idea.

        Loading editor
    • I really want this to be real. Well, at least I want the scrapped Disney Infinity 4.0 game to get back into production when the COVID-19 shutdown lifts.

        Loading editor
    • Me too.

        Loading editor
    • And if the game ever existed, then give it a Mortal Kombat Armageddon/Super Smash Bros. Ultimate approach.

        Loading editor
    • Moon Silvight wrote: And if the game ever existed, then give it a Mortal Kombat Armageddon/Super Smash Bros. Ultimate approach.

      You mean the "Everyone is Here" gimmick? Not much meaning when 2.0 and 3.0 had all past figures compatible and playable.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Moon Silvight wrote: And if the game ever existed, then give it a Mortal Kombat Armageddon/Super Smash Bros. Ultimate approach.

      You mean the "Everyone is Here" gimmick? Not much meaning when 2.0 and 3.0 had all past figures compatible and playable.

      Correct. Not only everyone who is already and planned to be playable in the Disney Infinity trilogy can be playable altogether...but also with a lot of Newcomers (including those with a lot of Moveset potential).

        Loading editor
    • I would like Peter Pan and other characters whose figures were built for 3.0 but never released due to Disney Infinity's abrupt cancellation. That way, if someone managed to get an early Peter Pan figure, they can finally use him!

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: I would like Peter Pan and other characters whose figures were built for 3.0 but never released due to Disney Infinity's abrupt cancellation. That way, if someone managed to get an early Peter Pan figure, they can finally use him!

      Not only that....the story mode for the hypothetical Disney Infinity 4.0 would adapt the three-part Gravity Falls Grand Finale, the Weirdmageddon Trilogy (albeit in an expanded and a much more larger scale akin to the Subspace Emissary and World of Light Story Modes) where Bill is using his powers to unleash Weirdmageddon to combine many Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm and 20th Century Studios' Worlds and their locations. [1]

      A part of the Dialogue for a hypothetical Disney Infinity 4.0 Weirdmageddon -

      Bill: YOU'RE TOO LATE, EVERYONE OF GRAVITY FALLS!!!! YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME FROM COMBINING PARTS OF THE OMNIVERSE INTO ONE NOW!!!! (Laughs very hard that his intentions to crack Weirdmageddon up to eleven are beginning to get unleashed).

        Loading editor
    • Or how about Gravity Falls is one of the chapters while the other chapters adapt Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars films? Sure Weirdmageddon could be what brings all the characters together, but I want the main villain to be Maleficent. Not the Angelina Jolie version, but the Classic Maleficent. And she would have a team consisting of villains who never got a figure. They are are Pete, The Queen of Hearts, Hades, Clayton, Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Captain Hook, Shan-Yu, Gaston, Cutler Beckett, Scar, CLU, Claude Frollo, Hans, Mother Gothel, Cruella De Vil, Bill Cipher, Galactus and Emperor Palpatine. The playable villains such as Syndrome are forced to work with the heroes with motivations like the Marvel villains fearing Galactus, Davy Jones wanting revenge on Lord Beckett, Angelina Jolie's Maleficent seeing the bad Maleficent as an imposter ruining her good name by doing atrocities she would never do, Darth Vader meeting his younger self and having hope that he could work toward an alternate future where Padmé was still alive. Darth Maul wants revenge on Palpatine, and Boba Fett has a bounty on the villains.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: Or how about Gravity Falls is one of the chapters while the other chapters adapt Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars films? Sure Weirdmageddon could be what brings all the characters together, but I want the main villain to be Maleficent. Not the Angelina Jolie version, but the Classic Maleficent. And she would have a team consisting of villains who never got a figure. They are are Pete, The Queen of Hearts, Hades, Clayton, Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Captain Hook, Shan-Yu, Gaston, Cutler Beckett, Scar, CLU, Claude Frollo, Hans, Mother Gothel, Cruella De Vil, Bill Cipher, Galactus and Emperor Palpatine. The playable villains such as Syndrome are forced to work with the heroes with motivations like the Marvel villains fearing Galactus, Davy Jones wanting revenge on Lord Beckett, Angelina Jolie's Maleficent seeing the bad Maleficent as an imposter ruining her good name by doing atrocities she would never do, Darth Vader meeting his younger self and having hope that he could work toward an alternate future where Padmé was still alive. Darth Maul wants revenge on Palpatine, and Boba Fett has a bounty on the villains.

      Sounds like a great plan for one of the hypothetical Stories for a hypothetical story mode for a hypothetical Disney Infinity 4.0 aka (fan nicknamed) Disney Infinity Armageddon.

        Loading editor
    • We don't have to call it Armagedden. Four-Point-Oh is simple enough and I don't think Armagedden would catch on as a widely used fan nickname. Did the previous Disney Infinity games have fan nicknames, or did they just call them by their numbers?

        Loading editor
    • Call them by numbers (for the Games that are made in particular).

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.