|Toy Box||Game Setup Toys|
Vehicle Weapon Generator is first available in Disney Infinity 1.0. It provides a method of equipping Loadouts while driving, without having to use the ring menu to select one. It can be set to spawn a random weapon, or a specific one (see below). Vehicles may continue to use their own loadouts regardless of whether a Vehicle Weapon Generator is present in the Toy Box.
How to obtain:
- 2.0: It is available to be purchased from the Toy Store for Sparks. It could also be unlocked by linking a Disney Account with the game.
- 3.0: It is available to be purchased from the Toy Store for 100 Sparks.
Where to find in the Toy Store:
- In 2.0 it can be found under: Disney Infinity 1.0 > Toy Box Toys > Toy Box Toys - Page 11
- In 3.0 it can be found under: Advanced Toys > Creativi-Toys 1 .
Where to find in the Editors:
- In the 1.0 Build View, it can be found under the "Creativi-Toys" category.
- In the 2.0 Toy Box Editor it can be found under the "Creativi-Toys" category when "Unfiltered", and under the "Game Setup Toys" category when filtered by "Game Maker".
- In the 3.0 Toy Box Editor it can be found under the "Creativi-Toys" category when "Unfiltered", and under the "Game Setup Toys" category when filtered by "Game Maker".
- Item Collected (1.0)
- to signal another toy when a weapon is collected.
- Item Spawned (1.0)
- to signal another toy when a weapon is spawned.
- Spawn Item (1.0)
- to cause the Vehicle Weapon Generator to spawn the item set under Properties.
In Disney Infinity 2.0, this was replaced with the item list, making it possible to change the behavior of the same Vehicle Weapon Generator with triggers from multiple sources. These include:
In Disney Infinity 3.0, the trigger list was changed to include the following:
- Random Loadout
- Triple Missiles
- Bombs Away
- Oil Slick
- Tick Tock Boom
- Turbo Leech
- Remove All
In Disney Infinity 2.0, Locator Connections were added to allow items to be spawned away from the Vehicle Weapon Generator to hide it from view.
In Disney Infinity 1.0, the item to be spawned is set under Properties; options include:
- Random Weapon
- Machine Guns
- Triple Missiles
- Impact Mine
In Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0, the item to be spawned is determined when triggered. New options include:
- Auto-Spawn Pickups
- to indicate whether the Vehicle Weapon Generator should re-spawn items after being collected (default=Off).
- Auto-Spawn Frequency
- to set the delay between when an item is collected and a new one is generated. It can be set to a value from 1 to 60 seconds (default=10).
- In Disney Infinity 1.0, attempting to connect another Creativi-Toy may mislead the player into thinking it can't be done, as it doesn't become highlighted as usual, and doesn't display the "Connect" option. However, pressing the usual Action button will connect the toys anyway.
- The text "when it is triggered by other Creativi-Toys" was added to the description in 2.0.
- This required access to the Disney Infinity servers, which is no longer possible after shutdown.