- Attack Copter : shoots missiles forward, which then veer downward
- Incredicar : shoots a purple plasma ball forward, which bounces along the ground
- Incredicopter : similar to the Attack Copter
- Light Runner : shoots an 8-bit missile forward
- Recognizer : shoots an 8-bit missile forward
Vehicle Weapons may be used by both players and NPCs.
- When used in the Cars Play Set or in a Toy Box that uses a Vehicle Weapon Generator, the weapons will disappear.
- When used in the Toy Box, they are freely available for use, and will simply reload when emptied.
Disney Infinity 1.0
Four types of vehicle weapons originate from the Cars Play Set:
- Oil slick
- Tick tock boom
- Turbo leech
- The Green Goblin Glider, Spider-Glider, Jack-O-Lantern's Glider, and Aladdin's Magic Carpet all have the ability to use vehicle weapons, even though they are Packs and not considered Vehicles in-game.
- While technically a Vehicle, the Beastly Bicycle from the Monsters University Play Set cannot use Vehicle Weapons.
- For more game related media, see Vehicle Weapons/Gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.