|Voiced by||David Kaye|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- the Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set with Disney Infinity 3.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 3.0,
- any Toy Box Games for Marvel studio franchises (3.0), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
He is a playable character in Disney Infinity 3.0. Images of his figure were leaked by Amazon.com on October 13, 2015 alongside the long-rumored Ant-Man as well as Black Panther. On January 16th, 2016, another leak on the website of New York City-based photo and video equipment store, B&H Photo Video, showed off high quality versions of Vision, Ant-Man, Black Panther, the Marvel Battlegrounds Power Disc Pack, and Baloo.
Vision has the ability of Flight, and can fire a sustained energy beam from the gem on his forehead (the "Mind" Infinity Stone), which can be swept to hit multiple targets. His Special Move is to become heavier, giving him more powerful attacks, increased defense and longer distance jumps,
- For more quotes from this character, see Vision/Quotes.
- Greetings, life-form. I am the Vision. I desire to discover what this world has to offer.
- Alertness levels at 100%.
- This inactivity does not bode well for the possibility of success.
- He has arguably the most powerful range attack in the entire game in the form of his Sustained Beam Attack, when fully maxed out and charged it can kill any character in the entire roster in just a matter of seconds (including characters who have strong shield regeneration, such as Violet and Iron Man and can even take down characters with massive health such as Hulkbuster and Kylo Ren just with the beam itself without even using his physical attacks). However its massive drawback is its horrible aim (balancing the move out), which can give characters time to dodge the beam if they're hiding behind an object.
- Vision is the only character in the game whose cape never vanishes when equipped with a weapon pack, due to the fact that his cape is part of his actual body, where as all the other cape wearers lose their capes when equipped with a weapon pack.