Walmart is a retail corporation founded in 1962 by Sam Walton. It has offered several early exclusives for Disney Infinity.
Before the release of Disney Infinity 2.0, Walmart accidentally leaked and confirmed Stitch, Donald Duck, Tinker Bell, Hiro Hamada, and Baymax being included as playable characters, and also leaked there would be a Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set.
- Woody was released on October 1st, 2013 at Walmart, while he was released on October 22nd, 2013 everywhere else.
- Rapunzel was released on November 26th, 2013 at Walmart, while she was released on January 7th, 2014 everywhere else.
- Sorcerer Mickey was released on January 26th, 2013 at Walmart, while he was released February 9th everywhere else. Note: He was released at D23 early for those who came.
- Kanan Jarrus is a timed 3.0 exclusive figure.
- The Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition Wii U Bundle was an exclusive Starter Pack for Disney Infinity 2.0 at Walmart.