|Costume||Wreck-It Ralph Costume|
|Sidekick||Wreck-It Ralph Sidekick|
|Voiced by||Brian T. Delaney|
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 1.0 and later,
- all Disney and Pixar Toy Box Games for Disney Infinity 2.0, and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
He was first released exclusively at Best Buy on November 22, 2013, and was later released on January 1st, 2014 in other stores.
Ralph has a total of 6 Character Chests, the most of any character in the game. These chests unlock the Wreck-It Ralph Costume, the Nicelander's Apartment Complex, the Fix-It Felix Jr. Sky, the Niceland terrain, his Cherry Bombs, and Ralph's Wrecking Truck.
Due to Ralph's large size and tremendous weight, he is extremely strong and durable, as he can wreck or break almost anything in the video game universe, including breaking a jawbreaker in half using his bare fists (to Vanellope's suprise) and breaking every window in the penthouse by simply jumping. He's also a fast climber. His Special Abilities include "Marksman", "Extraordinary Strength", and "Super Jumper".
In gameplay, Ralph dashes forward, rapidly punching the ground in his signature style, he also throws his Cherry Bombs.
- For more quotes from this character, see Wreck-It Ralph/Quotes.
- I'm gonna wreck it!
- This place is just like Sugar Rush, but with a lot less cavities.
- I hope the guys back at Fix-It Felix Jr. don't think I've gone turbo.
- Ralph has an ability disc called Ralph's Power of Destruction based on him.
- Ralph's figure is surprisingly heavy compared to other figures, later characters such as Hulk and Hulkbuster are as heavy if not heavier than Ralph's figure, he's also the second biggest figure in-game tying with Hulk and Venom but surpassed by Hulkbuster.
- At the bottom of some of his and Vanellope's figurines it says Disney/Pixar. This is a mistake because they are from Walt Disney Animation Studios.
- One of three playable human characters not to wear shoes: Aladdin, Rapunzel, and Wreck-It Ralph.
- Wreck-It Ralph's Cherry Bomb has an 8-bit, retro video game appearance, which differs from the appearance of Vanellope's Cherry Bomb.
- Ralph has the highest Super Jump out of the 1.0 characters (tied with Mr. Incredible).
- For more game related media, see Wreck-It Ralph/Gallery.
Playable Characters: Wreck-It Ralph | Vanellope
Objects: Sugar Rush Arcade Game | Hero's Duty Arcade Game | Fix-It Felix, Jr. Arcade Game | Fix-It Felix, Jr. Costume | Vanellope's Kart | Nicelander's Apartment Complex | Vanellope's Cherry Bombs | Wreck-It Ralph's Cherry Bombs | Vanellope Von Schweetz Costume | Wreck-It Ralph Costume | Ralph's Wrecking Truck | Royal Racer