|Franchise||Star Wars Rebels|
|Voiced by||Steve Blum|
|Special Move||Shocking Move|
--Hall of Heroes statue inscription
- all Star Wars Play Sets with Disney Infinity 3.0 (only),
- the Toy Box for Disney Infinity 3.0,
- any Toy Box Games for Lucasfilm Animation studio franchises (3.0), and
- all Toy Box Expansion Games (Disney Infinity 3.0).
He was comfirmed to be playable on June 12th, 2015. He was available as a GameStop timed exclusive figure.  Zeb Orrelios is also a Crossover Character, and can be used in any of the Star Wars play sets, once his Champion Coin has been collected in that set.
Zeb fights with his bo-rifle, a long weapon which combines the functionality of a blaster with that of an electrostaff (the weapon carried by Magna Guard). This allows him to use it for both long- and short-range attacks.
The team at Disney Interactive knew from the very beginning of the development of Disney Infinity 3.0 that they wanted to add Characters from Star Wars Rebels into the game, and work began on the creation of those characters before the first episode of the series ever even aired.
Like all of the Playable Characters in the game from Star Wars Rebels, Zeb appears in-game in his Star Wars Rebels season two design. This was done because season two would be the season airing when the characters were released. However, he is the only of the four characters from the series that does not seem to really change in appearance between the two seasons.
According to Jeff Bunker, the biggest challenge with Zeb's design was actually getting his figure to fit into his box. Zeb is a rather large character with a long blaster, so the team had to put his bo-rifle behind his back rather than out in front of him and make him squat down. Bunker said that with Zeb, the team had to take it "down to the millimeter" with what they could fit inside the box. He called Zeb "an engineering nightmare," due to all of the many parts that make up his figure.
- For more quotes from this character, see Zeb Orrelios/Quotes.
- You can call me Zeb, if you ask nicely.
- Do yourself a favor: don't get back up.
- You deserved that one.
- For more photos and videos, see Zeb Orrelios/Gallery.
- ↑ http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-30-edition-zeb-orrelios-figure-gamestop-exclusive/122875
- ↑ http://www.techtimes.com/articles/60031/20150612/4-star-wars-rebels-characters-playable-disney-infinity-3-0.htm
- ↑ http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2015/06/12/star-wars-rebels/
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 http://www.starwars.com/news/infinity-gets-rebellious-bringing-star-wars-rebels-characters-to-disneys-hit-game